Pack Out Inventory System (POI)
Your Disaster Recovery Solution
ATI’s computerized pack-out inventory (POI) system offers a level of calm among post-disaster chaos: a streamlined, organized control system for assessing and tracking a structure’s contents – including both total loss materials and items moved out for cleaning and storage. By using a bar coding system, we quickly and precisely locate any item being processed – down to the location of a file inside a specific box, being stored inside a particular vault.
- Detailed, legible (typed), digitally photographed inventory of all materials
- Complete contents listings to you quickly, usually within 72 hours
- Bar codes placed on packaging of all paper records, artwork, electronics, and furniture
- Careful handling of all materials – including bank records, books, corporate files, historical documents, legal documents, magnetic media and x-rays
- Access to your possessions – chain of custody and warehouse controls allow us to quickly locate the item you need
Efficient Insurance Claims
Our POI system not only maximizes access to materials during the recovery process, but it also increases efficiency and enhances productivity. Time spent transcribing inventory lists by hand is eliminated, and labor costs for packing are greatly reduced.
Our extensive product database reduces time the insurance claims handler spends determining replacement costs and making replace or repair decisions. Complete content listings are provided, including full details such as make and model, limiting potential liabilities and minimizing severity of claims.
Because we work with you throughout the process to establish accurate, computerized tracking lists – details are agreed upon in advance, transcription errors are eliminated, and insurance claims can be resolved much more quickly.